In spite of all events in our country we kept working hard and now happy to announce the release of a stable version of Mighty Commerce.
In the Mighty Commerce v 1.1 there are new features added:
1) New parameter ‘Countries tax payers’
This parameter allows to create taxes for customers from particular countries or for all. The countries to which the tax is applied are choosing in parameters menu. Thus if user in the form ‘Bill to’ chooses one of the countries that are liable to tax the tax will be charged automatically. If there are no countries chosen in the menu the tax is applied to all users. If user chooses the country which is not liable to tax the user is not paying the tax.
2) Now all fields in the form ‘Bill to/Ship’ are obligatory to fill and are now not editable.
Note: ‘Bill to’ is an obligatory form to make money transaction and buy product.
3) The new option ‘Allow gift certificates to pile up a balance’ was added to the Resources component for Commerce inlay. This option sets if a user can or cannot fill her balance via Gift Certificate. If a user fills her balance with Gift certificate than all settings of this certificate are taken into account. The Certificate is created the same like coupon by merchant in the settings menu.
4) There was fixed a bag in the option ‘Confirm Seller by subscription’. If in this option there are chosen more than one plan than no matter how many subscriptions a user buys he does not acquire the rights of the seller.
5) Added – new plugin ‘htmltype’. With the help of this plugin there is possibility to sell texts of articles.