See How Easy It Is
MightyMassMail uses Joomla´s core content to create newsletters. With this component you can choose different content items from different categories (one or few) to send to your customers. This approach has 3 main advantages.
- You can have hidden categories where you store your newsletters and remember them
- You can use only one article to send a newsletter and change it on every send
- You can publish a link on front-end to the newsletter category and create a news letter history as a blog to read for those who have missed that
- You may automatically include different articles from different sections. For example: one from News, one from FAQ, one from Reports etc. This helps to create site news summary quicker
MightyMassMail can apply filters for every newsletter. All filters work as plug-ins. That means you can even create your own filters.
- Send letter to only those who have checked "Subscribed to news letter" check-box on registration
- Send newsletter to all "Gold Member" subscribers
- Send letter to only authors in blog.
||Lots of filter variations. It includes interrelation between authors, sections, types, field values...
||Send letters to subscribers of a particular plan
||Send letters to those who purchase a particular bill
||Send letters based on the values of registration fields
Complete Features list
- Set subject
- Append and prep-end text before send
- Edit dynamically formed letter text
- Set format (text / html)
- Set filters
- Set Sending parameters
- Mail Newsletters to unlimited number of users
- Recurring mass mailing - the same newsletter can be sent multiple amount of times
- Options for every newsletter can be configured individually
- Calculation of newsletter efficiency. Analyze which links the users have clicked in the newsletter
- Set Mass Mail speed (For example: you can send 10 letters every 10 minutes. This helps to avoid spam problems)
- Send newsletters automatically and assign their respective dates
- Attach file to newsletter.