There are some news that I want to share with you. We have been working hard and below is what is done for the last month.
- Video Tutorial for Defender. This 17 minutes lesson not only covers Defender usage but also explains what is attack and what is security in modern web.
- Video Tutorials for Content (Installation & Create Gallery). I should mention that these lessons I created very quickly and they are not professional. They only give quick observation or ideas on how to use component and cover most important questions. So forgive me my English and pronunciation. But I'll tell you that we are preparing professional video tutorials and soon they will be published. We are waiting for US Professional Technical Trainer join us in our office soon.
Content component is not as hard as may seems. If you get the idea of what it is I guaranty you will not start a project without this component.
- JoomSuite Content new version released. Of course all bugs were fixed. New features of 1.0.16 are
- Quite stable
- Video and File field types have new way to set. You may upload files on article creation which is good when submit from front-end or you can FTP files and select from dropdown list which is more docMan style.
- Cache pictures, video and files parameters.
- Field icon select with preview.
- New Filters module
- Layout for user stuff like My Favorites, My rated, Last Visited,...
- Can be used as form generator
- Featured field for article
- JoomSuite Member new version released. In 2.0.6 we inserted integration with content component. Now you can create plans for categories of JS Content. Count feature was also improved . Now Member remembers items user accessed with subscription and even user reach count limit, Member allows to see those pages till time expires. It may sound complicated but that is more intuitive way to create count limited subscriptions.
- JoomSuite User new version released. This component was most buggy. But now it works ok. Added ZIP distance search.
- JoomSuite Permission new version released. The great visual constructor added. Now you can create a rule XML with visual interface. No XML knowledge needed. This is big step and that is why it is not 1.0.1 but 1.1.0.