Mighty Extensions Terms and Conditions
All components purchased on the Mighty Extensions website are done so in accordance with the following published Terms and Conditions. It is important that you read the following carefully. By registering or sign in or purchasing an extension, you are automatically bound by these terms. Mighty Extensions also reserves the right to change or modify these terms without prior notice.
By purchasing ANY Component from Mighty Extensions you have agreed to this License.
Mighty Extensions has free and commercial Joomla components. All extensions are published with GPL/GNU License and provided with Open Source. Free extensions are avaliable to download and use without any limits. Commercial components must be purchased before downloading.
Mighty Extensions reserves the right to change, without notice, the specifications, drawings and information contained in this manual.
Mighty Extensions will take every effort to fix bugs, errors and further functionality however Mighty Extensions does not assume responsibility for any errors which may appear. Mighty Extensions Components are provided without warranty of any kind whether expressed as statutory or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Components are provided on an "as is" basis.
Mighty Extensions will make every effort to help restore lost or damaged information if possible. Neither Mighty Extensions or Sergey Romanov shall in any event be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In particular, Mighty Extensions shall have no liability for any damage loss or corruption of data or programs stored in or used in conjunction with Mighty Extensions Components, nor shall the authors be liable for the cost of retrieving or replacing damaged, lost or corrupted data.
We are disallowing use of our components at Adult sites.
The following is our company's refund policy. Please read it carefully before purchasing.
Whereas all components are published with Open Source by GPL/GNU License we don't provide refunds, but:
You can ask for refund if:
- The stated functionalists of a component do not work and all our efforts to fix it had failed.
You can NOT ask for refund if:
- You have already downloaded extensions with Open Source. Use trial version of extensions for get-to-know period. (Each component has it).
- Configuration of your server does not meet the component's requirements.
- The component works not in a way you had expected it to work. That means that if the stated functionalities you desire exists, but work differently than you imagined.
- Our working hours are not compatible with yours or you request support on weekends and you cannot be supported on time.
- You have violated our License Agreement and you have used our component at Adult sites.
- You just want your money back.
This license restricts the following with respect to the components:
Though we cannot control all the sites we do not support or allow the use of our components on Adult sites.
This license shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of your country. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this license to be unenforceable, the other provisions of this limited warranty and software license agreement shall remain in effect without limitation.
All Mighty Extensions products mentioned in this user's guide are trademarks of MightyExtensions.com.